The Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area improves the lives of children and families.
The Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area will be a generation-changing leading provider of programs emphasizing youth development services and family outreach support to meet the needs of young people ages 6-18 and their families, especially those who need us most.
- 1995 | A dicussion began between the Berlin Area School District, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Boys & Girls Club of Oshkosh.
- 1997 | Washington School in Berlin was made available for use to the Boys & Girls Club of Berlin and the site was given operational status by the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. A Board of Directors was formed. Funding included a start-up gift of $50,000 from an anonymous donor. The Boys & Girls Club of Berlin received part of the 21st Century Grant funding through the Berlin Area School District.
- 2003 | The Boys & Girls Club of Berlin became an official center of the Boys & Girls Club of Oshkosh.
- 2006 | The Berlin Center is serving more than 400 members.
- 2007 | The Berlin Center changed its name to the Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area.
- 2012 | Attendance at the Club grew by 17% and the average daily attendance increased to 120-130 children attending the Club each day.
- 2014 | The Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area publicly announced a capital campaign to construct a new facility.
- 2015 | The new 18,500 square foot building opened it’s doors.